Click a job title for more info. Apply below.
This is a full-time position, with weekly pay! The position is based on Single Family Home Building. It is a great opportunity to learn new skills and start a great career with the area’s Largest Home Builder, Premier Homes. The Construction Laborer is responsible for working as a Premier Homes team member under the supervision of the Job Superintendent. Responsible for completing construction jobs in an efficient manner while promoting job site safety and quality workmanship. Maintain a clean and safe job site, and assist the Team in caring for and maintaining the company’s equipment, tools, and vehicles. Work as part of a team and take direction on a daily basis.
• Basic carpentry skills
• Basic understanding of mechanical equipment, both small and large
• Able to work outdoors
• Ability to follow direction and are self-motivated
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to kneel, squat, bend, reach overhead, stretch, twist, climb stairs/ladders, and lift up to 80 pounds
• Skid steer experience would be a plus
• Bilingual would be a plus
So, how would you like to be a part of a team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families in Southern Indiana for more than 25 years? We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality. A position with Premier Homes offers a fulfilling and rewarding career in the single-family home building industry. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with Premier Homes!
Up to $20.00 per hour
The largest homebuilder in Southern Indiana is looking to add a full-time Design Consultant to our team!
As a Design Consultant, you will be responsible for helping homebuyers by offering design guidance and product knowledge as they make the interior and exterior selections for their dream home. This will require leading meetings with homebuyers to discuss their design ideas and decisions, discussing upgrade pricing with clients, meeting with vendors to stay current on latest products and selecting finishes for a variety of homes throughout all Premier Homes neighborhoods.
- Assist buyers in making selections to personalize their home.
- Educate buyers of available options.
- Able to communicate the design center experience and the overall new home buying process.
- Ensure all customer selections and options are entered accurately into computer systems.
- Manage distribution of design center paperwork and communicate with Sales, Purchasing, Homeowners and Trades as required to successfully execute the homebuilding process.
- Manage all design selections for multiple ongoing home builds across all Premier Homes neighborhoods in both Southern Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky.
- Other duties as assigned or expected.
- Prior design related experience with a production home builder preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while establishing priorities to meet deadlines
- A sense of urgency and creative problem-solving skills
- Must be organized and give high attention to detail
- Time management skills with excellent follow up
- Must stay up to date with current design trends in a variety of styles
- Strong interpersonal communication and computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite)
- Must be a team-player with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and improve their own working knowledge
- Prior real estate experience or financial knowledge as it relates to residential real estate is a plus
- Clear Background Check
Compensation Package dependent on experience.
3 Years Customer Service
3 Years Interior Design Experience (or design related field)
The largest homebuilder in Southern Indiana is looking to add an administrative assistant to our team!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for working with the office staff to issue purchase orders to suppliers and subcontractors. Duties will include but are not limited to creating purchase
orders, estimating material needed for jobs, and maintaining filing records for each home.
- Professional Mindset
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Organized/Multi-Tasker
- Analytical Thinker
- Quick Learner
- Stellar Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service – Minded
- Proficient Use of Microsoft Suite
- Clear Background Check
Compensation Package dependent on experience.
The candidate for this position must have a friendly personality, communicate effectively, and be a self-starter. A strong emphasis will be placed on graphic design, which includes the production of flyers, business cards, photo editing, minor website updates (WordPress), social media posts and ad creation, and corporate communications. This person must be able to work independently and manage multiple projects, simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing or Graphic Arts Degree, or Certification, or 2 years of related experience
- Experience in social media management
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Canva
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Designing, producing, and updating print and other marketing materials, using Adobe Photoshop and other platforms/programs.
- Ability to translate written communications into graphics, included but not limited to, the creation of fliers, business cards, regular social media posts and ads, maintenance of website, and editing of pictures.
- Ability to provide multiple design concepts to company owner, manager, and team members.
- Act as a creative advisor for team members, utilizing design standards, while employing the superior creative practices and recommending the best design strategy to meet the identified needs.
- Ability to use their own creative freedom.
- Employ basic photography skills to photograph homes, both completed and under construction.
- Motivation to start projects on their own, budget their time, and meet deadlines with a high level of initiative, self-discipline, and follow-through.
- Knowledge of different printing methods including traditional and digital.
- Ability to update spreadsheets tracking various company data.
- Create interoffice and external communications, as well as corporate social media updates via Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Willingness to attend occasional social events & opportunities to promote the company.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with company owner, manager, and team members, along with the customers being served. Must always be professional and be comfortable working on multiple projects, simultaneously.
This is a full-time, non-commissioned position. Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, and medical benefits. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.